Scope is facilitating program partners to apply a rapid human-centered discovery and design process to help maintain and transform essential services through the evolving phases of the Covid-19 crisis and beyond.
Core Nigeria serves as a Human-Centred Design (HCD) collaboration and learning platform, thematically focusing on supporting health systems in delivering essential primary health care (PHC) services in the context of COVID-19, while also identifying transformational strategies and solutions for system and service improvements beyond the pandemic.
Through a series of remotely led design clinics, partners will explore service and information touch points across the primary health care continuum that can be leveraged to transform systems for quality primary healthcare services. Using these insights, Scope will work with partners to co-design and test innovative service delivery models and share these solutions for broader implementation, leveraging the ingenuity mobilized during the crisis to help build back better for a healthier future.
Partners will create, iterate, and adapt innovations across three phases:
- Response-Developing immediate HCD-led solutions to urgent problems in primary health care delivery in the context of COVID-19.
- Recovery-Refining and adapting emergency health care delivery solutions for rebuild and identifying opportunities to improve services long-term.
- Rebuild-Creating policy and systems-level transformation plans utilizing experience from the process to ensure rebuilding for better primary health care delivery.
Back to our work
- Person-centric creative research methodologies and tools for engaging key stakeholders, including women and families in new ways.
- Context-specific service journeys to inform and inspire new and improved service delivery models.
- Co-designed and field-tested innovations to address gaps in primary health care services created by the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Building local partners’ capacity to incorporate human-centered design across their programming after the project ends.